Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Printing Envelopes on a mac!

I face a few issues in this world:
1) I don't like to spend money unless I have to.
2) When I spend money, I like to spend it on quality products.

This leads me - in a round about sort of way - to not having the most popular software** for word processing, etc. on my non-windows-based computer (nwbc)**. Using the free office "knock-off"** has served me well. It is slower, but does the job...

I wanted to print on envelopes so that they would look "nicer" than hand writing. I don't want to have to buy labels if I'm just printing a few envelopes (see #1 above). Unnamed office "knock-off" doesn't seem to have an easy way to print envelopes. There has got to be a way to do it!


Using my favorite search engine**. I found this - - WAY cool!! You can print envelopes from the nwbc's address book!

**I will not name names unless companies want to sponsor Lucky Cause Sports :-D)

No comments:

Post a Comment