Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Putting the back into it...

Well part of the transition for any change - will more than likely require adjustments. After a visit from my brother and sister-in-law this past October, DT and I realized that the room that is upstairs that is serving as my office, really needs to be a guest bedroom...and that the room downstairs, that was "just" used as a room for the cats' food and litter...needs to be adjusted. So the room downstairs is becoming my office - a new coat of paint is always nice when you're making a room your own. However...the downstair's room has painted concrete floors...and a few "missteps" has started the project of stripping the paint on the floor. It has taken a lot longer than I intended it to. And a lot more muscle soreness...but it's coming along! Which is where my focus has been this week. That and getting ready for the upcoming holiday!
Merry Almost Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment